Prices & Availability of Villa "Los Margarita" Calabay Parc at Tower Lake
|Low||Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Excluding X-mas & New Year||£560 / $770|
|Mid||Mar, Apr, May, Oct (Easter higher rate)||£650 / $950|
|High||Jun, July, Aug, Sep||£750 / $1100|
For all other price combinations, please contact us.
Book for 3 weeks
Book for 4 weeks
Booking Terms and Conditions for Villa "Los Margarita" Calabay Parc at Tower Lake in Florida
Please keep a copy of this page or print for your reference.
- The signing of the booking form by the party leader confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions set out and shall be binding on the persons listed on the booking form intending to occupy the premises (or any subsequent amendments to the list).
- No all male parties or parties of guests who are under the age of 21 will be accepted.
- No pets allowed.
- For the comfort of guests this is strictly a NO SMOKING villa.
To ensure comfort, security and peace of mind, our home is registered with the state authorities for short term rental and are in full compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Stays of 6 nights or less will incur a cleaning fee of £60/$90
- The villa is available for occupation from 4pm local time on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the morning of departure.
- Vacating after 10am may incur a charge equivalent to one day's rental unless previously agreed with owners.
- Together with your completed booking form, a non-refundable deposit of £250/$350 is due within 7 days of your provisional booking. Upon receipt of your deposit we will send you confirmation of your booking.
- Payment of the balance is due 10 weeks prior to your arrival date. Villa details, directions, lock box and alarm codes will be sent to you one week before your arrival.
- The client is solely responsible for any damage or breakages that may be caused to the property or its contents during your stay.
- We require a refundable security deposit to be paid at the time of your final balance (£250/$350) this deposit will be repaid by the owners after 10days of departure date or as soon as the management company has reported no damage and keys are in place.
- The management company inspects the home prior to your arrival and after your departure and will advise us of any faults. This may include additional cleaning costs for removal of stains due to spillages.
- We retain the right to retain the security deposit (either in part or in full) to cover damage, excessive utility bills (supporting bills will be available if this occurs) or non returned keys. Receipts for repairs / replacements will be provided in the unlikely event that such retention of the security deposit is required.
- We reserve the right to pursue a guest for recompense for all damages caused which may exceed the value of the security deposit and will require payment within 14 days of being served notice of this.
- Florida has a sub tropical climate and care must be taken with food that is left uncovered. Uncovered food can attract insects very quickly. Any added cost for pest control services incurred through lack of care may be passed to you.
- Floridian plumbing and pipe work is considerably narrower than in the UK and guests are reminded that volume of toilet paper should be restricted to small amounts, children should be supervised in this regard. No sanitary items should be placed down toilets, any charges incurred to unblock drains or toilets during your stay will be passed to you.
Cancellation by Guests
In the event of your party needing to cancel, the following conditions will apply:
- 10 weeks or more prior to departure, loss of booking deposit.
- 4 - 10 weeks prior to departure, 50% of the total charge to offset the discount that we will need to re-book the property at short notice.
- Any cancellation within the final 4 weeks will regrettably result in the loss of the whole booking fee (not including the security deposit).
- Failure to pay the final balance by the due date (10 weeks prior to arrival date) may result in loss of the booking and deposit. If we do not receive payment we will endeavour to contact the guest using the information supplied, if no payment or communication is made then we reserve the right to retain the booking fee and cancel the booking.
- If you have any problems whilst in the villa, PLEASE contact our management company as soon as possible to discuss the matter We recommend that all guests take out holiday, injury, medical and cancellation insurance cover at time of booking.
Cancellation by the Villa Owner
- In the unlikely event that circumstances necessitate cancellation of the booking, we will fully refund any monies paid by the party (without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind). However the management company will always seek to relocate your booking to a villa of a similar or superior standard.
- Force Majeure: The owners accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alterations to the terms of this booking caused by events beyond the owners control including, but not restricted to, war, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, technical difficulties with transportation, alteration or cancellation or schedules by carriers, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial dispute or any other event beyond our control.
Safety and Security
- To comply with state fire regulations under no circumstances may persons other than those identified on the booking form occupy the property.
- All swimming pools are used at the guests own risk.
- No diving is allowed and children must be supervised at all times whilst in the pool area. The pool area is screened for added safety, if this is removed by the guest it is at your own risk. Glass is not permitted in the pool area at any time. Please use the plastic items provided.
Pool Heating and Air Conditioning
- Pool heaters once switched on (if requested) will take 24hrs to heat up, guests are advised that pool covers need to be replaced over the pool overnight or for periods when the pool is not in use, failure to cover the pool will effect the performance of the heating system. The pool heaters encompass an automatic shut off system that will shut off the pool heater should the temperature drop below 55 degrees and not turn back on until the temperature rises above 55 degrees. Guests will not have access to pool controls.
- Air conditioning, guests are requested to advise the management agents immediately should the villa be found to be too hot or cold, you will not be able to access air conditioning controls.
In the unlikely event of a problem arising whilst you are on holiday (relating to our villa) you should immediately contact the management company who will seek to resolve the matter speedily. If the problem has not been reported to the management company then we cannot accept responsibility if it remains unresolved by the end of your stay. Contact information is enclosed in your welcome pack.
- LIABILITY - The property is privately owned and neither the owners or management company accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.
- The owners and their agents reserve the right of entry at any time. (this includes such workers as pool maintenance, gardeners etc).
- Website/Written description: whilst all information supplied on our Website/Communications or other advertising media is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, it is understood that the information supplied is for guidance purposes only and does not form any part of contract.